Thursday 15 August 2013

Lee's Taiwanese 台灣廟口美食 @ JEM

Lee's Taiwanese 台灣廟口美食 @ JEM
Jem, 50 Jurong Gateway Road, #03-05/06
 
Was shopping at the newly open JEM near Jurong East Mrt when I spotted Lee's Taiwanese.
 
Apparently, even before the shop opens, there's already a queue outside forming. And so happen that it is one of the shorter queues compared to the rest of the eateries in JEM thus I followed the queue to try out the food here.
 
 
Since I have never been to Taiwan before (will be going this October) so I won't be able to comment if this is as good as those in Taiwan. Personally, the Pig's intestine and Meat Ball Mee Sua is great! Heehee and this is coming from someone who don't really fancy mee sua.
 
We ordered the Taiwanese Beef Noodles too but as we were too hungry, I didn't manage to snap a photo before we drove right into the foods lol. The soup for the beef noodles is passable but what i liked most is that they have this pickled vegetables which i loved. It goes very well with the noodles and soup making it extra tasty. Beef is tender and not tough. Portion of beef can be improved.
 
 

 
Since I am an avid fan of Salt and Pepper Chicken, I ordered one as the appetiser. Tasty but it's kinda pricy for me. Heehee those pasa malams one taste almost the same ^_* But of course we are paying extra for the ambiance and stuff. :P
 
 
We also ordered the Salt and Pepper Chicken Rice. I loved the sides that came along with the rice. Those pickled vegetables.... lol
 
We also ordered the Cuttlefish Ball Soup.. like I said.. we were too hungry and thus before any photos are taken.. it was gone!!
 
But not to worry, definitely I will be returning to Lee's Taiwanese for more!!!! Stay tune for more updates and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment