Thursday 15 August 2013

Heng Heng Curry Cafe @ Causeway Point Woodlands

Heng Heng Curry  Cafe
Causeway Point, 1 Woodland Square #B1-19
 
Had always wanted to try out the Curry Fish Head Curry at Heng Heng Curry but I always hestitate due to the fact that it always seems empty lol. I only manage to try one dish here so... it's hard to rate from just one dish. :D
 
 
I ordered the Curry Kong Bah (Braised Pork Belly) with the Pumpkim rice.
 

 
The pumpkim rice was sooooo disappointing. It's was too hard and the taste is kinda weird at least for me.
 
 
As for the Curry Kong Bah ... the gravy itself is the kind that is really thick. So unless you like thick curry gravy... then you might wanna think twice? Heehee the meat itself is ok just that the concept and taste of braised kong bah together with curry did not actually blend in that well.
 
I won't be rating this as it will be pretty unfair since I only tried one dish. Will be back to add in more photos and review when I try out more :D (that is if i return lol)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment